The Conference Proceedings will be included in IEEE Xplore Publications. All authors who have been accepted must register for the conference and attend the conference to present their papers. Authors who do not attend the conference to present their papers, or arrange for a co-author or knowledgeable colleague to present their paper in the absence of the primary author, will not have their paper published in IEEE Xplore, per IEEE policy.
IEEE reserves the right to exclude a submission from distribution after the conference, including exclusion from IEEE Xplore if the submission does not meet IEEE standards for scope and/or quality. Articles excluded from further distribution shall be archived by IEEE but shall not be indexed or appear on IEEE Xplore.
1. Online Registration
2. Generate an IEEE Xplore compatible manuscript using PDF Xpress
To generate the IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file of your paper, follow these steps:
- Create your IEEE PDF eXpress account: https://ieee-pdf-express.org
- Conference ID: 58138X
- Upload the source file (containing your paper) for conversion.
- Receive by e-mail the IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF of your paper.
3. Upload your Xplore compatible PDF manuscript to EDAS
- Log in at http://edas.info
- Select the “My Papers” tab
- Select the paper title you wish to upload the manuscript for to be directed to the paper record. Submissions are due by 5 June 2023.
- Specify the presenter and complete the presenter’s biography form
4. Complete the electronic copyright form via EDAS
IMPORTANT COPYRIGHT NOTICE FOR WEB AND INTERNET POSTING
If authors wish to post their papers electronically on any website, any ftp site, or any other electronic dissemination technique, they must include the IEEE Copyright notice on the initial screen displaying the IEEE-copyrighted material.